Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Results 81 to 83 of 83

Thread: McCain Suspends Campaign

  1. #81
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain Suspends Campaign

    ..and if you have been about 5 years from drawing it when Bush proposed to privitize it, the stock market would have already reduced it to nothing.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #82
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain Suspends Campaign

    Anymore lame ass jokes? Nothing about obsession, its my first time voting so I am involved with the election. Were you when you were my age? Doubt it, at least I give a damn unlike a lot of people today..young or older.

  3. #83
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain Suspends Campaign

    Actually I was involved when I was your age, and still am.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •